Separate Ways

Sign In
Miscellaneous Links Go Here

Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subject: levitation nation~
This week i have my finals, and tomorrow i've got a psychology exam. I have to study about 72 pages + i have to write an essay + i have to read 355 pages until friday and have to write an essay about it. i'm fucked.
Man i hate that woman[psychology teacher]!bitch~!!..She's making everyone hate psychology, she has real issues.
And today i had geometry exam, it was awesome! the whole class cheated...i think i'm going to get a 90!! woaah!im happy...because i might fail this year....oh well

And i'm pissed at bader, that fag!..ugh he's so childish..man he sent me a SHIT..
i mean how old is he?? 11?12?? He thinks he's soo awesome. Bastard.

I was going to send a letter to Kadie and Aishah for the 1 year 6 months thingy...but i couldn't.
I'm sad..i just don't know what to write...
What can anyone write?
I just feel like im abandoned...everything's going bad and bad and bad...
I hated the new year too...i don't want to celebrate it anymore, it has no meaning for me.
Israel krap was already pissing off...that nation is doomed dude!

And everyone around me is crazy. I duno what's happening.
I duno what's happening to me.

[[[i promise you with warm salt air]]]

0 Comments:


Go To Top
<bgsound src="http://a425.v8384d.c8384.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/426/8384/3b858b51/mtvrdstr.download.akamai.com/8512/wmp/0/5077/10386_1_9_05.asf">