Separate Ways

Sign In
Miscellaneous Links Go Here

Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subject: energy bonding with the soul...
Today we [Mina, Merwie, Cansu, and Ezgi] went to opera in Resim ve Heykel Museum.
It was the most worst, ugly, and meaningless thing i ever experienced.
No one should be that mean to themselves and watch an opera.
Okay, their voices are awesome. Buut! NO! i shall never see an opera again. It's pure torture.
I slept in the first part, i listened to music in the second part.
There were too many french in the place. Too many that it got a bit disturbing.
And sadly there was this hot dude, he saw me when i was stuffing my mouth with cookies. It was embarassing. Very embarassing.


Anyways, I got very happy when i talked to Andrei, because he said:
Andrei says:
she kind of reminds me of u
...kidsgetlaid... [ you got a choice, you have a voice ] says:
why?she doesnt look fat
Andrei says:
haha no...i mean shes funny n...we always hang out n smoke n...
Andrei says:
u kno..shes a gud fren

Ndrei and Ina


Hehe...I am happy=]]]


Also, Mehmet called me today. He was okay, we talked for an hour or so.
I'm going to meditate, so i can see the voices around me. At least that's what Mehmet told me. He's going to get me a leaf from Artvin, if he doesn't forget [hahha].

Anywho!

The day we ditched.










1 Comments:

Blogger luzerkid said...
mina!! upload pix u moron! goshh~... hehehe i love u babeee


Go To Top
<bgsound src="http://a425.v8384d.c8384.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/426/8384/3b858b51/mtvrdstr.download.akamai.com/8512/wmp/0/5077/10386_1_9_05.asf">