Separate Ways

Sign In
Miscellaneous Links Go Here

Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subject: i look into eyes, i look into stone
merwie.mina.mehmet.baris.serhat

mehmet.serhat.mina.deniz.baris


Yes..these are my summer friends...
And yes...i'm too lazy to write...i wonder how kadie and aishah can write so much and so regularly.i don't even know how to use this blogspot thing.

Anyways, i went to Bodrum..and now i'm back. well it's been a week but still.

I'm really depressed i got school tomorrow, and i don't want to go, i feel so sad. i'm going to wake up at 8.20, meet Ebru and Ozge abla at 8.30, then drop Ebru to her school probably stay with her for 15 mins, then i have to walk to my school, attend the morning ceremony.ugh this is krap.
i changed my section, and i hate the dudes inside...they piss me off...they are annoying. But Cansu said that i'm going to be good friends with them, i doubt it tho.

I'm fasting, and i have no idea how i'm going to get through tomorrow without smoking, because i know that i'm going to get really frustrated.

I miss Serhat Mehmet, and Deniz. They are awesome friends. Deniz lives in Istanbul tho. Mehmet and Serhat are going to come to Ankara tomorrow or the day after. I'm happy that i'm going to see them again. They said that they're going to pick me up from my school.
hahahaha i just read what i wrote i don't make sense at all.

My mom's not talking to me because i had a fight with my grandma. she left my house and my mom cried and said ~because of you mina my own mom left my house~...both of them aren't talking to me and i'm angry.
Because i can't find anything inthis damned house, the only person who can actually find anything is my mom, and she's not finding stuff for me anymore, therefore i get pissed.ugh.Parents and Grandmas. Such a pain in the ass.

Today i was talking to Mehmet and Serhat on the phone and my credit finished, and my mom wouldn't give me money to go buy credit. She's so mean. I hope she will be like normal again soon, because currently i can't stand her.

Oh cruel life, it's hard to be a teen these days. Everything's so fucked. And i think i miss Kadie, Aishah, and Andrei.

These days i'm into this song Imago by Pain of Salvation. Serhat told me this song, and i find it beautiful.

Spring came with awakening, came with innocense and joy
Spring came with fascination and desire to deploy
Summer came with restlessness and curiousity
Summer came with longing for the things we could not be

Take me to the forest, take me to the trees
Take me anywhere as long as you take me
Take me to the ocean, take me to the sea
Take me to the Breathe and BE

Autumn came with knowledge, came with ego came with pride
Autumn came with shamefulness for the things we could not hide
Winter came with anger and a bitter taste of fate
Winter came with fear for the things we could not escape

Teach me of the forest, teach me of the trees
Teach me anything as long as you teach me
Teach me of the ocean, teach me of the sea
Teach me of the Breathe and BE

See me! I am the one creation
Hear me! I am all the love that came from Animae
Know me! I am the incarnation
Fear me! I am all the power held by Animae
ME!

Give me of the forest, give me of the trees
Give me anything as long as it's for me
Give me of the ocean, give me of the sea
Give me of the Breathe and BE

ByeBye <3







0 Comments:


Go To Top
<bgsound src="http://a425.v8384d.c8384.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/426/8384/3b858b51/mtvrdstr.download.akamai.com/8512/wmp/0/5077/10386_1_9_05.asf">